Liza Boubari, CCHT
Liza is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. Her journey in the field of hypnotherapy and alternative healing began when she was overwhelmed and under a lot of pressure and stress. Because she was not in tune with her body, she had not yet realized the impact it was having on her mentally, emotionally, and physically. Her body had created ovarian cysts which forced her to acknowledge and understand the pain and discomfort she was feeling. She was scheduled to undergo a third surgery for the cysts when the HR director of the law firm she worked at referred her to an acupuncturist, who in turn, referred her to a hypnotherapist.
It was then, through hypnotherapy, that she discovered the tragic reality of why her body was creating the incessant ovarian cysts. That connection with her body’s core was the healing that made the surgery no longer necessary. This powerful experience with the science of hypnosis was what led her to discover her true purpose of helping others heal within.
It is now over 20 years that Liza has been dedicated to working with people who are ready to make changes in their lives.
Through empowerment and personal transformation, she safely guides you to Evoke what was – lift and peel back emotional layers of cellular memories and trauma, Embrace what is – to accept and appreciate your true radiant self and Evolve to what will be – to live your desired outcome and happier life. because… You Matter
Transformation begins when you choose – Are You Ready?
Liza Boubari’s Community Services
- Pacific Clinics – Armenian Advisory Board
- Glendale Crime Stoppers – Board Member
- International Soroptimist of Glendale – Past Board Member – 1st VP – Program Chair
- The Guild for the Glendale Adventist Medical Center – Board Member
- Glendale YWCA – Past Board Member – 2nd Vice President Community Liaison
- Executive Toastmasters International – Motivational Speaker and Past President
- International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT) – Certified Member
- IPPT School of Massage Van Nuys, CA Certification in Massage Therapy and Physical Therapy
- Del Amo Hospital, Torrance, CA Certification in Stabilization Techniques for Bipolar and Borderline Behaviors
Topics we discuss
Goals of Our Podcast
To inform, inspire and educate our audience
Feature guest and products that bring you value
Continuously improve and deliver the best content